Tool Drive has been extended
The Madii Lii tool-drive has been extended until Feb. 7. If you've got any of the below items kicking around, we will put them to good use!
All sorts of tools are needed, specifically identified needs include:
· Handheld Tools... = carpentry, mechanical, sheet metal, and hand electric such as skill saws, drills, reciprocating saw, jig saws, sanders, planers, as well as drill press, bench grinder, etc.
· Garden tools such as shovels (round and square), rakes, hoes, cultivators, wheelbarrows, rototillers, mulchers;
· Snowmobiles and skimmers-especially Yamaha Bravo, Skidoo Tundra, smaller trapper type snowmobiles;
· Used building materials especially doors and windows; hardware such as hinges, door knobs, coat hooks, etc;
· ATVs especially smaller ones such as 250 and 500;
· Generators such as Honda or Yamaha in the 5000 watt range;
· Wood cook stoves, wood heaters, even if needing repair;
· Assorted chains, rope, comealong, block & tackle, shackles, small blocks (1 to 10 ton);
· Small to medium wire feed welder.
Tools for donation can be dropped off at Spartacus Books. 3378 Findlay Street, Vancouver, BC V5N 4E7 (604) 688-6138 Hours: Mon-Fri 10 am – 8:30 pm, Sat 11 am – 7 pm, Sun 12 pm – 7 pm http://www.spartacusbooks.net/
If you would like to contribute to a fund that could be used to buy used tools, please contact Brett Rhyno, email@example.com, 250-877-3800.